short tails and stories

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Let me teach you a crying spell

My crying spells have been ongoing, even now. Only reason I'm updating is because I can distract myself from whatever is dragging me down. I will be okay. That is so cliched. But what else can I say? I can't be depressed forever, neither can I be happy.

Why must we hesitate so much? Why can't we just say what we feel? If we hate, can't we just turn it into vulgar raps and curse and swear? What's wrong? It would be genuine feelings, fresh out of the mouth. That's why I love Eminem's lyrics- to the cut, blunt, frank, direct, cutting, honest, brutal, dirty, raw, uncensored.

Why be so unwilling to dish out love? If we love, can't we just confess? Why the many complications?

If we're mad, why can't we break dishes and plates and bowls and bend forks and knives? Why can't we scream into space, or cry into our pillows? Why must we have anger management? Why can't we just slap the f***ing person? Why do we need to censure such vulgarities with asterisks?

So, why then, can't we cry blood when we're happy? Laugh and gloat when we're sad?

Then why can't the bad die? Why do all the undeserving lackeys get all the luck in the world? Why this? Why that? Why thus? Why?

Because it would be wrong? It would be wrong to be all human?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home