short tails and stories

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Frogs are so darn lucky. they get to kiss the princess.

It's 3.20 am and I'm supposed to be doing up my best 3 achievements for graduation cert but I'm still not doing it. Things are just too messed up, too confounded that I haven't had time to talk to myself recently. (I'm not psycho, I meant I haven't been in touch with myself, nor for anything or anyone else, for that matter).

My crying episodes have been going on for a few days this week, and it sucks.

Oh well, this isn't getting anywhere so I'll just emphasise my realisation today that frogs are really really lucky sons of the bull-frog because they always get kissed by some beautiful princess who has undergone a sex change and plastic surgery, and then they turn into such hunks who croak. Okay, I told you so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home