short tails and stories

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Of Eminem and the mamasan

So thorughout the Critical and Appeciation paper a song got stuck in my head and wouldn't budge, no matter how I tried to concentrate on "Baby Song" and "Woman to Child". They were just promptly replaced by "Shake that Ass", with a particularly vulgar line punctuating every end of a stanza. "Blah blah blah fucked up..." So much for the appreciation part. But gee, I have to thank Eminem for helping me tide thorugh a truly fucked up paper.

Mamasan was at it again today, and like 3 days before that. I wasn't allowed to get out of the house when i had already, read already finished my major papers, leaving PC, (which was, needless to say, full of the 'f' consonant).

"One day I'll fly away, leave all this to yesterday". That is the hope I'm clinging to right now.

And did I tell you I'm feeling really drained right now because of what I did to you? I just snapped. My thought just whirled around me like a mass of nonsensical objects, and my hand did what it did without thinking. I'm sorry. I miss you. I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home