short tails and stories

Thursday, March 02, 2006

The First Page from the Last


Now guess: orange girl or blue girl?

In case you haven't been duly informed, (because you're not an acquaintance of mine or whatever reason), my diary-x blog has massive drive failure, so here I am at blogspot.

Here's a smattering of clues:
*i'm in my late adolescent years
*an extremely disgruntled student in a 'premier' junior college (we have to be politically correct)
*fencer
*ex drama actress
*part-time model
*ex-cheerleader
*great-granddaughter of a geisha
*i'm what you woul classify under "The Perfect Angel Species". BUT I would be doing people out there a great injustice if they didn't see this: WARNING. A secret member of the female canine species

Now don't say I didn't warn you.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home