short tails and stories

Thursday, March 16, 2006

stop...and run away again


Wakeful Slumber

Moonshine around a misty halo, Clearly cut-out shadows falling At my weary feet. The azure light of white and Turquoise blue Invades, infilitrates and is Welcomed by arms wide Outstretched, heart shut and Bolted fast. To implore, to beseech the Tempters of the Night not To cast disturbing ripples I would not, Lest they do so evadingly approach. Only close my mind, pry open a Waning heart In a half-heart full of Supplication and forlorn Dreams I do sleep.

(penned on 7 March 2006, another crappy publication of nestle kitcate)


I need strength now. I have lost motivation in whatever I'm supposed to do. I am so myopic, I can't see beyond today. Everything's one big blurry mass, and I can't see where I'm going. I need you as my light, my compass.

My life has always gone well. I'm scared. What if my mental condition deteriorates? Or what I realise that everything I know is part of an imaginary world, so complex, yet deceivingly tangible? It's not about e^ix- cos x+i sin x. No. Hell no it isn't that simple. If I could put my life into an equation, it would be LiFe= lithium + iron.

If i could have 3 wishes...
1) that you'll love me forever
2) that I'll be the most beautiful girl
3) that all my wishes come true

I told you so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home